For Polish Companies
- Find Your Franchisee
- New Markets for Your Franchise
- Cosmetics Distributers in ME.
- Food Supplements Distributers in ME
- Medical Devices Distributers in ME
- Patient Support Programs.
- For Private Label Manufacturers
- Middle East Business Tours
- Stand Alone Meetings in ME
- Business & Cycle Meetings in ME
- Conferences & Events in ME
- Tourism in ME
- Medical Tourism in Egypt
- Invest in ME
- For Education Providers in Poland
- Other Projects (Wood -Amber – Fruits & Vegetables -Automotive)
We support you by:
- Finding distributors for Polish Companies in Egypt, KSA & UAE.
- providing necessary market insights & Market research.
- identifying sales opportunities that enable to introduce polish products to the middle east
- arranging B2B meetings with local partners in Middle East Countries.
- Arranging business visits for Polish Companies representatives to visit Middle East (Egypt,KSA & UAE).
- Represent polish companies & facilitate their participation in trade fairs, conferences and other events in Middle East.
- Arranging visits for polish franchise owners to Middle East to schedule meetings to expand their franchise business & open branches in Middle East countries.
- providing Legal support during contract.
WHY TO EXPAND YOUR BUSINESS IN MIDDLE EAST?
- Huge population & new market for polish products & services with more than 150,000,000 Inhabitants.
- Exceptionally attractive partner for cooperation with rich trading traditions and modern infrastructure
- One of the richest regions all over the world.
- Huge economy with High consumption rates.
- New business opportunities are arising :
EGYPT : Egypt marketplace offers manufacturers & developers a high value proposition. With a population of over 100 million, Egypt is the largest consumer market in the Middle East, representing huge potential for consumer goods manufacturers.
SAUDI ARABIA : 33.4 Millions with Nominal GDP 782 Billion USD.
- UNITED ARAB EMIRATES: Diversification of the economy through the rise of industrial output, trade, logistic, tourism and financial services -High public investments into the infrastructure -Sustainable strategy for key sectors and markets